Wednesday, April 26, 2006

This Blog : Conventions I use

Hi !

This post does not have any code :-) Relief.

Wanted to make you aware of the conventions I have been following.
You'll observe that green color is for the code. Comments are preceded
by a '#' sign. This is because codes of perl, shell scripts and php
use # for commenting. You'll find commented code in brown (well
mostly; I may miss out on a few occasions). I'll also use the same
brown color for [key]words worth noting. Your suggestions in this
regard are welcome.

Feel free to share this blog with your friends. I believe this blog is
shaping into a good learning resource. If you wish to have posts on a
particular subject, let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you
as much as I can.

You'll see some more Perl code snippets in the coming posts.
Thanks for your patience.

No comments: